Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A Really Tough Week

Wednesday, December 14
Excellent grades for the semester!  2 A's and 2 B's, pulling my GPA up to normal after all the damage I did when I was younger. I love how it seems good news tends to be tempered with bad news.  I was able to feel elation for the successful end of the semester for only a couple of hours before life decided to sucker punch me again.  Oh well.  I plan to work on some Christmas gifts this week.  Hopefully knitting will help me cope with the sadness I'm feeling.  I have found a super cute mitten pattern that I plan to knit for my little cousin for her Secret Santa gift.  They are piggies!  Thanks Spilly Jane Knits!  I have also almost finished a pink and purple earflap hat for her as well.  Hopefully I will get around to the mittens and perhaps a scarf, but I also have two commissioned hats to make for twin 6 year old girls!  Also, thanks to all of you who have bought the Handsome Hat pattern from my shop on Ravelry, I am so glad others like it as much as I do!

0 comments to A Really Tough Week:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, questions, and suggestions- or share a random life story! Feedback is welcome and appreciated!