Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Baby Alpaca and Business Cards

Thursday, November 11
In case you weren't aware, I am creating and selling my art in order to work from home and give to those less fortunate than myself. My charity of choice is Pendleton Place Children's Shelter.

http://www.pendletonplace.org/
I will donate 10% of my sales to Pendleton Place. Please help me live the life I dream about!

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." ~Frederick Douglass~

I'm almost finished knitting another baby hat- this one is made from baby alpaca yarn blended with silk!  It is so incredibly soft and warm- the baby who wears this will be pampered silly!  Alpaca is naturally hypoallergenic, so this little hat is not going to cause itching.

I also just ordered some business cards- I got the official LLC papers for It's The Potatoes! back from the Secretary of State today.  I am officially a business owner!  I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to stay on Etsy or move to my own website- advice is appreciated!  



Also, in case you weren't aware, it is very easy to place custom orders- all you have to do is email me (itsthepotatoes@gmail.com) or find me on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/ItsThePotatoes) and request a custom item, we can work something out!

0 comments to Baby Alpaca and Business Cards:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, questions, and suggestions- or share a random life story! Feedback is welcome and appreciated!