Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Looksee!

Wednesday, November 10
A couple of items I've (unintentionally) not shared until now...



This hat and bootie set screams hip baby!  The hat just needed something to finish it and make it something really special- and I think the funky flower was the PERFECT thing!  I really love this little set.


The blanket is even sweeter in person  and is the perfect size to become a child's cherished 'wubby'.  I am debating adding a border to it- I sort of think it's perfect the way it is.



I completed this baby beanie a couple of days ago.  It is 100% cotton and super cute.  The brim can roll up or down to accommodate child's growth.  I adore the way that the stripes came out!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ItsThePotatoes

0 comments to Looksee!:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, questions, and suggestions- or share a random life story! Feedback is welcome and appreciated!