Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Teapots in the Bathroom

Friday, November 5
"What, huh?  A teapot in the bathroom?"
"No, a neti pot.  It looks sort of like a teapot."
"Oh...."



I got my first order officially shipped today!  So exciting!  Should be there tomorrow for C.'s first birthday!

I'm so glad it's Friday, it should be a fun family weekend.  Hope everyone has a nice time.  I'm going to work on learning all about the sewing machine and getting my own website set up.  Wish me luck!

If anyone has ideas for the store inventory or advice regarding website/online store set-up, please let me know!

0 comments to Teapots in the Bathroom:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, questions, and suggestions- or share a random life story! Feedback is welcome and appreciated!